While working with the wheel, workshop tools, including diagnostic tools, are needed.
Among the equipment offered in our store you can distinguish:
- pneumatic wrenches with various parameters, manufactured by the Japanese company Kuken,
- accessories for inflating the wheels, which are available in the form of a gun, a hose, as well as the tips themselves.
- skull or brush wheels, stones and grinding rings,
- manual workshop tools, i.e. a torque wrench
- a set of buckets, used for assembling or disassembling truck tires,
- impact sockets differing in length and diameter,
- tread deepening products.
1/2 "6-point impact socket, short
ACTION Standard impact socket for removing wheel lug nut